2011 - The Best Bits

If somebody had told me 2 years ago that in the year 2011 I would shoot 48 weddings, I would have slapped them round the face with a wet fish and declared them mad. It's not that I didn't want to shoot 48 weddings BUT from a standing start I just didn't think it possible, so I am truly humbled and full of thanks to everybody who has trusted me with capturing what for many is one of the biggest days of their lives! So here's my favourite bits..and although I couldn't squeeze every bodies venue, cake, feet, smiles, shoes, laughter, silly dancing, tears, children and drunken guests into 4 minutes 30 seconds hopefully it will give you a flavour of my year and how much fun and emotion plays out in front of my lens...enjoy! photos by me and music by "allo darlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment